Location: Clayton, OH
Diversified Services Network is seeking a Recruiter at Clayton, OH.
Provide administrative/operational support throughout the recruitment and on-boarding lifecycle in accordance with the recruiting guidelines, policies and regulatory requirements for the applicable region and business.
To process and coordinate recruiting and staffing programs and activities related to the attraction, selection, hiring and on-boarding of talent into organization.
Position is onsite.
Typical activities for the role could include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the benchmarking with industry competitors and development of hiring policy documentation.
- Assist and coordinate the recruiting activities among the assigned Sourcers, Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
- Prescreen resumes sourced against existing job requisitions at the direction of recruiters.
- Assist in interview scheduling with the hiring managers or administrative assistants.
- Schedule interviews with the prospective candidates.
- Send interview information to candidates and hiring managers.
- Oversee/coordinate offer letters, contracts roll-out process, background/reference check process, security clearances and other pre-hire/transfer activities.
- Assist in execution of all pre-hire activities including collection of documents.
- Support gathering data required to create new hire record and update recruitment applications (WorkDay) as required to prepare record for submission to HR Shared Services.
- Ensure day one paperwork and documentation required for creation of personnel files is collected and forwarded to group responsible for document management.
- Prepare, track, and report on metrics and measurements to help recruitment leadership for country and region respond.
- Partner with facility leadership and HR to determine needs and launch/market positions in a warehouse environment.
- Screen candidates for qualifications and positional fit.
- Facilitate the overall hiring process in a high volume, production/warehousing environment
- The position typically requires a college or university degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English required – knowledge of additional language a plus.
Background/Technical Skills Required
- 2–4 years of recruitment/human resources job related experience and volume hiring experience and managing a delivery organization with 10 or more resources will be a definite advantage.
- MS Office (intermediate)
- Workday exp a plus
Soft Skills Required
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a matrixed team.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically.
- Ability to complete tasks on time as per defined Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Excellent team player with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Key Customers – Hiring Managers and HR Managers associated to assigned requisitions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer