Location: Clayton, NC
Mechanical Engineer, Clayton, NC:
- Conduct design and structural analysis needed for new product development involving engine installation and construction equipment, using Finite Element Analysis, and Creo/Pro-E.
- Design and validate equipment parts and assemblies related to sheet metal, structures, engines and machine cooling.
- Analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals to determine time and cost feasibility.
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or foreign equivalent.
- Permanent US work authorization is required.
- Resumes to: Diversified Services Network, Inc., 2760 Forgue Dr., Suite 100, Naperville, IL, 60564.
An Equal Opportunity Employer