Location: Mossville, IL
Diversified Services Network is looking for a Mechanical Engineer for our Client located in Mossville, IL. Typical responsibilities will be to research and investigate the design, functionality, and maintenance of mechanical products, equipment, systems, and processes.
- Research, design, develop, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines, and other mechanical devices.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and make recommendation to maintenance crew.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using tools, equipment, or software.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Proficiency in Pro/E or other modeling or simulation tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings, and common computations.
- The ability to use failure analysis data to think critically and determine possible causes.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with Microsoft office.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required.
- 6-8 years of progressive engineering experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer