Location: Nashville, TN
Diversified Services Network, Inc. (DSN) is seeking a full-time ETL (Matillion) Developer to join our team in Nashville, TN!
- Understand your data sources.
- Follow the groups processes and strategy for developing the job.
- Handle data modeling, data warehouse architecture, data pipeline management, and ETL testing.
- Utilize various data warehousing fundamentals for setting up a data warehouse.
- Help to collect, manage, and analyze huge volumes of data for extraction, transformation, and loading.
- Implement database structure, data marts, data stores, and data lakes.
- Ensure high-end security and good quality of data.
- Safeguard proper functioning of data once the transfer is done.
- Seamless collaboration with data management teams on giving required data.
- Testing the warehouse infrastructure/storage system prior to data extraction.
- Offer regular maintenance support.
- Administering ETL tools, app integration, performance tuning.
- Working on technical/functional documentation.
- Monitor pre-decided ETL jobs and ensure resolution of discrepancies.
Education & Experience Required:
- 5+ years’ experience in ETL work.
- Direct experience in Matillion is preferred.
- Highly competent in Matillion and SQL.
- Ability to document well.
Soft Skills Required:
- Strong communication skills with business users.
- Strong collaboration with team members.
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge quickly