Location: East Peoria, IL
Diversified Services Network Inc is seeking a Desktop Engineering Threat Vulnerability Management Analyst will solution and drive updates to end user devices to keep them current with the latest versions of software and security patches.
- This position will be hands on for the technical solution, works in our local lab, supports the Desktop Engineering TVM Project Manager in their reporting role, and drives changes to the managed service provider for execution.
- Competence is critical, in that this role impacts up to 100,000 end users and manufacturing workstation compliance, and urgency to address vulnerabilities.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Monitor and drive vulnerability responses on endpoints working with Security, multiple IT, vendor, and business partners.
- Deploy and monitor endpoint changes through managed service provider.
This analyst must be:
- Works closely with enterprise and solution architects, security engineers for Logical architecture reviews and approvals.
- Competent to perform all programming, project management, and development/deployment assignments without close supervision; normally assigned the more complex aspects of systems work;
- Works directly on complex technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls;
- Works independently on complex infrastructure technology components that may be used by one or more applications or systems;
- Deploys or integrates technology components based on requirements gathered from customers;
- Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results;
- Fully knowledgeable of the relevant programming languages, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, system analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage and internal systems and cross platform infrastructure components; can provide training on these topics for others;
- Performs implementation and integration tasks for medium to large, complex in-house developed systems and/or purchased software solutions;
- Assists customers with documentation, training, and usability efforts, through development of documentation published in the Service Now platform and team knowledge base.
- Integrates processes across functional organizations.
- Typically serves as a team member on one or more projects.
- Have a sense of urgency to manage user issues and proven problem-solving capabilities.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience in IT
Technical Skills Required
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- The incumbent should have hands-on experience in (implementation, upgrade, and support):
- Operating systems – Windows (XP,7,8,10), MacOS
- Browsers – Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari
- Applications – Adobe, ServiceNow, O365, PowerShell; Symmantec Endpoint Protection
- Hands-on experience with Linux OS; InTune; NitroPDF; ActiveDirectory – user account and device administration; SCCM; Citrix; VPN; network monitoring tools; Ubuntu.
- Previous leadership experience – team lead, project lead, etc.
- Technical certification(s) – i.e Comp TIA A+
- Other security related certifications and/or degree(s).
Soft Skills Required
- Very good communication skills and high proficiency in English
- Very organized and able to present data driven details without being overly technical in communications depending on audience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer