Location: Peoria, IL
Diversified Services Inc. is seeking a Full-Time Software Engineer in Peoria, IL.
- Test embedded software algorithms of electric power control systems and features.
- Perform electric power control system simulations, electric power hybrid systems like inverters, battery chargers, microgrid controls, and energy storage systems.
- Manage introduction of software update schedules for hybrid electric power systems. This will include development of software cadence, related validation testing planning, collaboration with engineering partners regarding feature introduction timing.
Interface with process partners to understand upcoming feature changes. Create and execute test plans. Collaboration with validation teams regarding test outputs and results.
BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering 2-4 years’ experience required. Willing to accept internships as relevant exp
- Opal RT HiL Testing
- CANope, CANalyzer
- Matlab, Simulink
- Verbal and written communication.
- Change management and communication.
- Negotiation of time, cost, value factors.
An Equal Opportunity Employer