Location: Naperville, IL
DSN is looking for a seasoned Cost Allocation Specialist skilled at preparing indirect cost allocation plans for municipalities, counties and state agencies to take over existing work in Illinois with the desire and intent to build and manage a cost plan practice area for our growing Illinois based company.
- 10+ years of indirect cost allocation plan development for cities, counties and/or state agencies;
- Plan analysis and development to appropriately maximize client federal recoveries;
- Experience negotiating costs plans with respective federal agencies (i.e. US DHHS-Division of Cost Allocation Services);
- Ability to travel around Illinois and possibly surrounding Midwest states doing both project work and marketing to new clients; and,
- Ability to recruit and develop new cost allocation specialist necessary to grow the practice.
- Four-year degree in Accounting or related discipline;
- CPA certification preferred; and,
- Computer proficiency in Excel (advanced) and other software tools necessary for cost plan development and analysis a must and will be tested.
Client references for projects worked in the past three years will be required if candidate is selected for an interview in addition to an example(s) of candidate’s work product.
Salary will be commensurate with candidate’s experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer