Location: East Peoria, IL
- In this role you will be the OEM Solutions Bare Chassis Truck Platform Engineering Lead. You will review application data sheets (ADS) and ensure the bare chassis trucks are sold in to approved customer applications.
- You will partner with the AT, OHT, and LMT NPI teams and ensure the OEM requirements are loaded and delivered in the machine NPI’s.
- You will be the BOM Configurator for the OEM solutions WTR OHT & LMT and will work with the commercial team to maintain the sales configurations and price lists.
- With any NPI new model release you will be responsible for drafting and working with our marketing team to publish the appropriate application guides and technical data sheets for all new trucks by GW6.
- You will also support OEM customers by providing technical data and technical support throughout the OEM design process to ensure the OEM’s
- Design Control for OEM Solutions OHT & LMT Machine Configurations
- Configurating, Releasing, and Maintenance for OHT and LMT OEM Solutions BOM’s
- Reviewing machine requests and approving the CAT machines for the OEM applications
- Providing Technical Information and Technical support to OEM customers
- Creating and Maintaining OEM Machine Application Guides
Bachelor degree in an accredited Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive or Ag Engineering
- 10 + years’ experience in Engineering
- 5 + years’ experience in Machine Configuration or Systems Design
- Ability to read and understand Engineering Drawings, 1E Specifications, and GD&T.
- Creo / Solid modeling experience
- Strong Technical Background in Machine Systems, Powertrain, and Machine Electrical or Software Design Top Candidates will also have:
- Willingness to work with Global Customers, Suppliers, and Process Partners
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability troubleshoot Machine Systems.
- Strong Networking and Interpersonal Skills to solve customer problems and quickly gather technical information from machine groups.
- Strong analytical skills
- Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
An Equal Opportunity Employer