Location: Peoria, IL
Diversified Services Network, Inc. is seeking a Full-Time Quality Test Engineer to join our team in Peoria, IL.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and executing test plans regarding internal verification and validation
- Testing SW/HW fixes, finding bugs and issues, documentation, data collection setups, machine updates, troubleshooting, and machine operation.
- Machine test and validation activities supporting grade control setups
- Assist with developing and refining verification & validation processes for both internal and external teams.
- Mentoring and training activities within work group Management of Trimble, company and CTCT databases used in tracking product issues
- Taking on-machine & off-machine data
- Creating testing plans
- Creating validation risk assessments
- Operating equipment
- Submitting tickets for bugs and issues
- Following up on tickets with bug fixes
- Working with many different team members globally
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related curriculum; OR over 10 years of progressive, relevant experience will also be considered.
- + years of grade control technical experience
- Previous testing and validation experience with grade/machine control products
- Experience with GNSS, machine control and guidance system design or validation
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude as well as manual dexterity to work well in bench test and machine test environments
- Data processing computer skills
- Self-starter with a demonstrated passion for the business
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with a global team, dealers, and customers, as well as problem-solving and time management skills
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer