Location: 100% Remote
Diversified Services Network, Inc. (DSN) is seeking a full-time Network Engineer to join our growing team!
As a Network Engineer, you’ll work within a security team of 8 that provides support for Operational Technology (OT) on our Factory Security Monitoring Platform. This team provides general support, tuning, and responds to events identified by the platform.
- Network configuration validation and remediation. (Correlation of data from multiple sources to determine if our Nozomi solution is receiving all network traffic. Remediation of any misconfigurations).
- Remote deployment of new Nozomi appliances at different facilities within the organization. Travel not required.
- OT asset & vulnerability management. Work with OT asset owners to remediate asset or vulnerability issues.
- Engage the OT Passive monitoring vendor for improvement, enhancement, and troubleshooting.
- Engage the business for validation, troubleshooting, and configuration support.
- Engage in and make recommendations for ongoing service offering improvement.
- Automation w/Python.
- Work with end users.
Education & Experience Required:
- Associate’s degree in computer programming or relevant field 7+ years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least 5+ years’ experience
- 3+ years of network administration experience.
- 3+ years of Python Automation experience (integration with Linux and API’s).
- OT security solution experience (Nozomi preferred).
- NetBrain or ScienceLogic experience.
Soft Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and push projects forward.