Location: Springfield, IL
Diversified Services Network (DSN) Inc. is looking for an MMIS IV&V Business Analyst. This individual will be providing IV&V services on State of Illinois MMIS (Medicaid) Project. The Senior Business Analyst will provide information technology consulting services to clients by collecting, documenting and analyzing information concerning system related business processes and information technologies.
Additional Responsibilities include, but not limited:
- Review and monitor project activities to identify risks, issues and quality assurance concerns through participation in meetings, interviews and formal assessment tools
- Contribute to written IV&V project status reports and other deliverable reports.
- Review Medicaid MMIS vendor deliverables during System Development Lifecycle.
- Support user acceptance testing
- Assess and document implementation and operational readiness
- Extensive MMIS operations or implementation experience.
- Extensive Knowledge of Medicaid programs and other Federal and State healthcare programs including related eligibility/enrollment principles, and health care claims data
- Experience with processes of System Development Lifecycle(SDLC)
- Experience with data analysis techniques, data modeling and data management tools (i.e., MS Excel or SQL language, relational databases)
- Knowledge of MITA concepts
- Knowledge of CMS Certification Standards, Medicaid rules and State healthcare program management
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience as business/system analyst or lead analyst involved in mid-scale or large scale system development projects (minimum 5 years for Senior BA)
- Previous IV&V experience with government programs or healthcare related programs required (minimum 2 years)
An Equal Opportunity Employer