Location: Nashville, TN
Diversified Services Network is looking for an FPD Information Services Specialist for our Client located in Nashville, TN. This position is integral to on-going demand and need for skills in the Hyper-Converged Ops area.
- Linux (RHEL 6 / 7) virtualization administrator; Responsible for day to day support and enhancements of global infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Puppet and automation is required.
- High engagement and collaboration with team members, technical specialists, architects / suppliers in developing solutions to customer related requests / system problems.
- Additional Job Details:
- Secondary opportunities include Windows Server, Storage, and SQL Server administration on hyper-converged infrastructure in Co-Location facilities globally. In addition, there will be an upcoming push rollout and utilize AWS Cloud services.
Critical Technical Skills; Must be highly skilled in the following areas:
- RedHat 6 or greater.
- VMWare 6 or greater.
- Puppet automation.
Skills below are preferred, but not required:
- Bash or other Linux focused scripting language.
- Version control software such as Git.
- Additional scripting such as PowerShell.
- Monitoring tools such as Nagios.
- Experience / knowledge of Dell EMC VxRack and VxRail preferred.
- Experience with storage (NFS, CIFS).
- 4 Year Degree in an IT related field of study. (Preferred)
- Can use additional experience in lieu of.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in System Administration.
An Equal Opportunity Employer