Location: Sanford, NC
Diversified Services Network, Inc. (DSN) is seeking an Engineering Technician in Sanford, NC.
- Coordination of lab verification and machine verification activities.
- Support machines at the Sanford, NC facility.
- On-site electronics and software support for prove design machine builds.
- Assist with on-machine electronics testing.
- Organization of individual electronic subsystem diagrams.
- Machine software feature development.
- Test plan development and on machine software verification.
- Support and communication of software releases, including documentation required by field follow and/or customers for successfully updating software, wiring and electronic components.
- Identification and resolution of software defects, with proper issue list submissions and management.
- Completing the required software testing and development tasks necessary to meet program deliverables for the product group.
- This will also include getting on machines at the facility and doing testing of the application software on a machine.
- 1+ year of experience with software testing and development.
- An understanding of serial protocols and experience with J1939-71 CAN communications or equivalent protocol is required.
- The individual must know how to use Vector tools such as CANape and CANalyzer in testing or troubleshooting CAN data link communications on the machine.
- Experience with C/C++ or Matlab Simulink.
- Individual must be capable of juggling multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong documentation skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer