Location: Clayton, NC
Diversified Services Network, Inc. (DSN) is seeking an Engineering Technician in Clayton, NC
- Responsible for translating design documentation and machine test results into actionable activates to support as well as resolve development issues.
- Work as part of an engineering team to integrate and test telematics for use on company Building Construction Products applications.
- Responsible for the coordination of lab verification and machine verification activities for various telematics devices.
- Support machines at the Clayton, NC facility.
- Provide on-site electronics and datalink communications support for prove design machine builds.
- Assist with on-machine electronics testing.
- Test plan development and on machine software verification.
- Support and communication of software releases, including documentation required by field follow and/or customers for successfully updating software, wiring and electronic components.
- Identification and resolution of software defects, with proper issue list submissions and management.
- Management of telematics data using Power BI, which will include publishing machine reports to the web.
- Complete the required software testing and integration tasks necessary to meet program deliverables for the delivery of telematics devices for the product groups. This will also include getting on machines at the facility and doing testing of the telematics software on multiple machines.
- An Associate’s degree in Computer Technologies or equivalent experience.
- 1+ year of experience with software testing and development.
- Understanding of serial protocols and experience with J1939-71 CAN communications or equivalent protocol.
- Know how to use Vector tools such as CANape and CANalyzer in testing or troubleshooting CAN data link communications on the machine.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong documentation skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer