Location: Mossville, IL
Diversified Services Network, Inc. (DSN) is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer
- Work as part of an engineering team and have software architect responsibility to design, develop, integrate, and test software features on embedded electronic controls for use in autonomous machine applications.
- Autonomous machine common infrastructure software development and support
- Autonomous machine software feature development
- Integration of software features taken from models and libraries to create software flash files
- Integration of configuration and calibration data
- Test plan development and software validation
- Identification and resolution of software defects
- Software reviews
- Four-year technical degree is required.
- Four-year engineering degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science is desired.
- 4+ years of embedded C++ experience
- Experience with software development tools such as Git, debuggers, and compilers
- Embedded Linux experience
- Experience with scripting (e.g. Python, bash, or Ruby)
- Experience with FMEA processes and a basic knowledge of electronic system failure modes
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify needed actions and act to resolve issues with minimal oversight
- Ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse work group