Location: Peoria, IL
Diversified Services Network Inc. is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer who will be responsible of the automation of the workflow.
Ideal candidates would also possess the following:
- AUTOSAR experience
- Functional Safety experience ISO 19014, IEC 61508
- Experience with OBD/OBDII diagnostics, emissions, and TUV regulations.
- Experience with SAE communication protocols such as SAE J1939 and message handling of diagnostic tools.
- This position is for a member on our agile software development team.
- We have a heavily automated workflow using AUTOSAR, Davinci, Autosar Builder, Git, Ivy, and several internal tools.
- The team works in an open Agile work environment.
Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Electrical Engineering or related
Technical Skills Required
- Experience with embedded control software development in Matlab/Simulink
- Experience with version controlling source code using Git/Ivy or similar – a plus.
- Understanding of hardware/software interactions – a plus
- Requirement’s documentation and systems engineering experience.
- Experience with embedded software development in C – a plus
- Scripting in Python, Java, and other languages – a plus
Soft Skills Required
- Ability to work within an agile team environment.
- Good communication skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer