Location: Mossville, IL
Diversified Services Network, Inc. (DSN) is seeking an Embedded Engineer in Mossville, IL
- Machine software feature development.
- Machine software library development.
- Test plan development and software validation.
- Identification and resolution of software defects.
- Software reviews.
- Four-year technical degree.
- Four-year degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science is desired.
- 3+ years of embedded C++ experience.
- Experience with software development tools such as Git, debuggers, and compilers.
- Experience with model-based development using Matlab/Simulink in an embedded software environment.
- Working knowledge of embedded real time operating systems.
- Embedded Linux experience.
- Experience with scripting (e.g. Python, Bash, or Ruby).
- Experience with FMEA processes and a basic knowledge of electronic system failure modes.
- Experience developing embedded real-time software or systems for mobile, earthmoving, agricultural, industrial, or off-highway applications.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to identify needed actions and act to resolve issues with minimal oversight.
- Ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse work group.
An Equal Opportunity Employer