Location: Mossville, IL
Diversified Services Network, Inc. (DSN) is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer in Mossville, IL
- Work with Global Operations Teams and Product Support to investigate Autonomous Mining Truck issues.
- For the issues, provide ICAs and work with development team to develop PCAs for the issues.
- Communicate results and issues to Program Leadership and Management.
- Understand high-level onboard system requirements and provide technical guidance on needs analysis and initiate ideas.
- Analyze significant volumes of field data to help the team understand outstanding issues or to help with development of new functionality.
- Support AHS program with Hardware support as need arises which includes working with Harness team, AHS Electrical Cabinet designers and Large Mining Truck product group, to name a few.
- Make use of our Issue prioritization list to identify the most urgent issues that need to be worked that day.
- Work with other Analysis and Development team members to resolve issues.
- Use many Program-specific troubleshooting tools on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in an accredited Engineering or Computer Science curriculum.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant engineering work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Autonomous/Robotics systems.
- Experience with development of real time embedded control systems.
- Experience with Linux or Unix.
- Experience with C++ and/or Python.
- Experience with Simulink/Matlab.
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Leadership skills.
- Communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Team player.
An Equal Opportunity Employer