Location: Mossville, IL
Diversified Services Network, Inc. (DSN) is seeking a Development Engineer in Mossville, IL
- The position is for a Development Engineer to support the Remote Control and Semi-Autonomous Tractor Systems (SATS) development group.
- Work within a 3- to 5-person team developing new applications or maintaining existing remote control/semi-autonomous features as well as supporting the expansion of remote-control technology on new company machines.
- Collaborate within the team to define and document electrical/electronic system requirements with his primary focus being to code and validate software features.
- Work within a team developing, designing and coding features and/or validating solutions in the lab.
- Agile 2-week sprint environment.
- 5 – 8 years of engineering experience in the area of electronics design, development or integration.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in embedded C coding using RTOS.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex software/system issues.
- Strong experience unit testing features with a debugger.
- Understanding of the software development process (Ex. Waterfall/Agile)
- Experience with remote-control or robotics-based applications or systems.
- Familiarity with heavy earth moving equipment machines or mining application experience.
- Regulatory or EMC testing experience.
- Working knowledge of Trace32, Clearcase, Git, Canalyzer, and/or CANape. Matlab/Simulink development for embedded autocode implementation.
- Ability to focus on multiple priorities and help where needed.
- Experience with a version management tool.
- Willingness to work on a diverse team.
- Excellent communications skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer