Location: Peoria, IL or Chicago, IL
Diversified Services Network, Inc. (DSN) is seeking a Data Security Administrator in Peoria, IL
This is an initial 6-month contract.
This position could be located in Chicago, IL instead.
- Have responsibility for end-to-end Platform Security Architecture with a demonstrable level of expertise and capability to deliver secured platform.
- Drive the security solution work stream activity for complex use cases and be accountable for the end-to-end technical & service design.
- Collaborate with other architects, engineers, and domain SMEs to deliver complete cloud security architectures and solutions.
- Ensure that solutions comply with enterprise security governance, compliance and assurance processes and ensure that any necessary functional approvals for the solution are received in accordance with the relevant governance processes (e.g. Security Huddle/STAR process).
- Creation of delivery documentation such as technical requirement design documents and technical component presentations.
- Works closely with enterprise IAM Manager to identify key technical components as required for project requirements and to assist in data access controls in the numerous native cloud technologies.
- Designing enterprise scale multi hierarchical organization, role base access controls, attribute-based controls and rule set based access control across numerous native cloud services and persistent stores.
- Collaborating with architects, lead developers, engineers across the company’s Digital and GIS departments.
- Develop designs to meet security and business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any other Engineering field.
- Additional Security certifications is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Authentication, Authorization, Data entitlements, Data Security, Ping Federate.
- 7+ years of object-oriented programming experience in C# OR Java.
- 7+ years of experience as a Security Architect.
- 5+ years of AWS or Azure cloud experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Clear articulation of complex topics.
- Ability to facilitate meetings to drive conclusions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer