Location: Mossville, IL
- Position is responsible to assist Certification Engineer in preparation of engine exhaust emissions certification applications for regulatory agencies around the world.
- Also responsible to manage communication to regulatory agencies for changes to certified product.
- Basic knowledge of diesel engines and emissions controls including after treatment is beneficial.
- Experience in engine design, development or validation is also beneficial.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required.
- 2-4 years of experience required.
- Basic understanding of diesel engines. is required,
- Knowledge of diesel engines emissions control systems would be beneficial.
- Experience/Understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
Soft Skills Required
- Important to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work well with others.
An Equal Opportunity Employer