Location: Peoria, IL or Chicago, IL
Diversified Services Network, Inc. (DSN) is seeking an Analyst/Developer in Peoria or Chicago, IL
- Develop and design web applications and web sites.
- Responsible for directing web site content creation, enhancement and maintenance.
- Basic design, build or maintenance of web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools and digital media.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems.
- Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, meets industry standards and is compatible with devices or operation systems.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES
- The main function is to develop, modify, and implement computer applications software changes including integration tasks for in-house developed systems and/or purchased software solutions.
- Design, code, test, and debug programs of varying levels of complexity.
- Provides guidance and assistance to other team members.
- Analyze user requests and software requirements for feasibility of design and potential impact while cognizant of time and cost constraints.
- Work with vendors on integration of purchased application solutions.
- Complex application problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
- Assists customers with documentation, training, and usability efforts.
- Assist more experienced system development/support personnel in developing solutions to customer related requests and/or system problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- High proficiency in programming languages SAS Programing, Python Programing and Oracle Database and SQL.
Nice to Have
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
- Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Adobe, Java, SQL, etc.
An Equal Opportunity Employer