Location: East Peoria, IL
Diversified Services Network, Inc. (DSN) is seeking an Advanced Purchasing Analyst in East Peoria, IL
- Perform data analysis, project management, and leadership support.
- Execute a global cost reduction strategy for Earthmoving Supply Management in collaboration with the Product Group and other necessary process partners through the Total Cost of Supply process. They lead the Total Cost of Supply analyses and network design and improvement projects, ensure PFEP reflects the engineered value chain, and participate as team member for cost reduction projects within EMSM.
- Report directly to the Cost Manager.
- Undertake specific Product purchasing responsibility and accountability.
- Support the implementation of Product Group strategies while collaborating to align the Category management supply strategies that will create a competitive advantage for our customers by developing, optimizing, and integrating a world-class supply network.
- Sponsor, support and participate in both product and category initiatives.
- Drive supply network collaboration for developing new products (NPI).
- Enhance Continuous Product Improvement (CPI) efforts.
- Create valued new services by leveraging their leading technologies and business knowledge.
- Manage Product expectations for Construction Industries to deliver benefits required to sustain a competitive advantage.
- Keep the customer and Earthmoving Supply Management fully informed of progress.
- Work closely with both the customer and management to ensure all requirements are met.
- Interface with the local Product management to ensure alignment of strategies and manage expectations.
Run reports, perform analysis, attend meetings, potentially lead meetings, and briefly meet with work director.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of previous purchasing, engineering, or supply chain experience.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Cost modelling experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to time manage properly.
An Equal Opportunity Employer