Location: Indianapolis, IN
Diversified Services Network Inc. is seeking an Accounting Specialist.
- Assists financial staff with clerical duties, including accounts receivables and payables, photocopying, filing, typing, report preparation, faxing, etc.
- Organizes and maintains files in an auditable state.
- Implements method for tracking files and safekeeping.
- Assists in generation of reports, including data gathering, printed reports, or other available information.
- Helps prepare billings and invoices.
- Assists with budget preparation.
- Collects payroll and attendance records.
- Processes biweekly time reports.
- Processes invoices for review and approval by the Project Accountant.
- Reconciles P-card reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education/Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
High school diploma or equivalent.
Related clerical experience. Good communication and organizational skills. Basic accounting knowledge. Working knowledge of office machinery and automation, including any applicable software packages. Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with management, coworkers, board staff, and the general public.